IF YOU ARE A CALIFORNIAN RESIDENT
The following is applicable to individuals residing in California from whom we collect Personal data, in accordance with the California Consumer Privacy Act (hereinafter “CCPA”).
The chart below outlines the categories of Personal Information (as defined by the CCPA) that we have collected for a business purpose in the preceding twelve months.
WE DO NOT SELL PERSONAL INFORMATION.
A. CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
The examples of Personal Information for each category below are provided by CCPA to describe the information that pertains to each category. CCPA requires us to provide disclosures in regard to each category, even where we collect only one element that pertains to such category. For example, because we may collect “gender” information, we have to disclose that we collect personal information for the category “Characteristics of Protected Classifications under California or Federal Law” even where we do not collect any other element that pertains to that category.
For each category of Personal Information, we collect:
|WHAT DOES THE CATEGORY INCLUDE?||WE COLLECT||WE SELL|
|Identifiers||Name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, internet protocol address, email address, account name, social security number, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers||Yes||No|
|Categories of Personal data in Cal. Civ. Code 1798.80(e)||Name, signature, social security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver’s license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information.||Yes||No|
|Characteristics of Protected Classifications under California or Federal Law||Race or colour, ancestry or national origin, religion or creed, age (over 40), mental or physical disability, sex (including gender and pregnancy, childbirth etc..), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military and veteran status.||Yes |
3. Medical Condition
|Commercial Information||Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies||Yes||No|
|Biometric Information||Physiological, biological, or behavioral characteristics that can be used, singly or in combination with each other or with other identifying data, to establish individual identity, ( imagery of the iris, retina, fingerprint, face, hand, palm, voice recordings sleep, health, or exercise data that contain identifying information||No||No|
|Internet or Other Electronic Network Activity Information||Browsing history, search history, and information regarding a consumer’s interaction with an internet website, application or advertisement||Yes||No|
|Geolocation Data||Precise physical location||Yes||No|
|Sensory Information||Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information||No||No|
|Professional or employment-related information||Resume information related to education such as completion of degrees and educational institutions attended, information on educational certifications, job application or resume information, past and current job history, and job performance information.||Yes||No|
|Inferences Drawn from Personal data||Consumer profiles reflecting a consumer’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, preferences, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.||Yes||No|
B. YOU MAY EXERCISE THE FOLLOWING RIGHTS.
– Right to Know and Access. You may submit a verifiable request for information regarding the: (1) categories of Personal Information collected or disclosed by us; (2) purposes for which categories of Personal Information are collected by us; (3) categories of sources from which we collect Personal Information; and (4) specific pieces of Personal Information we have collected. Prior to disclosing the information, we are required to verify that the individual making the request is indeed the individual to whom the information relates. Once we receive a verifiable request, we must disclose to you the information requested for the twelve months preceding your request.
– Right to Delete. Subject to certain exceptions, you have the option to delete Personal data about you that we have collected from you.
– Verification. Requests for access to or deletion of Personal data are subject to our ability to reasonably verify your identity in light of the information requested and pursuant to relevant CCPA requirements, limitations, and regulations.
– Right to Equal Service and Price. You have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment for the exercise of your CCPA privacy rights.
– Submit Requests. For other requests or to authorize an agent to make a request on your behalf, you can also contact us.
Phone: (619) 662–4999
Mailing Address: Avenida Padre Kino 10159 Zona Río Tijuana CP 22010 Tijuana, Baja California, México