The Optical Shop at CODET Vision Institute
At CODET Vision Institute, our patients’ visual health and happiness are our top priorities.
As you may have learned by now, often times, certain patients aren’t candidates for vision correction surgery. Part of CODET’s strict adherence to professional standards means that we will never, under any circumstance, perform surgery on a patient who is not a good candidate.
In order to deliver visual health and happiness to each and every patient, CODET Vision Institute has invested in a state-of-the-art optical shop to meet the vision correction needs of patients who are not candidates for vision correction procedures.
We offer the best quality lenses for all ages and visual needs.
Visit our optical shop for the latest lens technology for:
- Single vision
- Anti-reflective coating and tints
- Digital lens technology
We Use Cutting Edge Lens Technology: Shamir Lens Solutions
As a research and development-driven company, Shamir is a technological innovator in the field of optics. Its Freeform expertise and breakthrough lens design technologies make it a globally-recognized leader in sports and occupational lenses, as well as custom-designed lenses that ensure all-day comfort and optimized visual acuity for virtually any prescription, in any frame shape.
Digital lenses provide better visual quality, enhanced polarization, and optimal frame compatibility.
Enjoy improved optical coverage and panoramic lenses with Shamir Autograph Intelligence. This new type of progressive lens employs personalized vision zones designed according to the patient’s unique vision needs and age for better vision at all distances.
Frames Brands, Styles, and Models For Every Style and Every Budget
We carry a wide selection of ophthalmic and sun eyewear brands, including:
- Affordable: Axess, Banderas, Carlo Marioni, Marchon, and more
- Hip & Modern: DKNY, Lacoste, Michael Kors, Ray-Ban, Tory Burch, and more
- Luxury: Prada, Maui Jim, Versace, and more
Available Treatments and Coatings
- Anti-Reflective Coating. The anti-reflective coating serves as a shield that blocks 100% of blue light, promoting comfortable vision when staring at screens or artificial light. Blue Shield offers patients a new UV protection option that can be used with the Blue Zero anti-reflective coating to provide even stronger anti-reflective benefits and protection.
- Transition Coating. Sun Sync Light Reactive transition lenses are intelligent, light-sensitive, photosensitive lenses. These lenses automatically and continuously adapt to changes in light. They offer maximum protection against light, both indoors and outdoors, and are recommended for all patients, especially those sensitive to light.
- Polarized Lens. Polarized lenses provide 100% protection against UV light. They are often recommended for prescription sunglasses to ease eye strain and protect your eyes from UV rays.
Your Lenses And Prescription Are 100% Guaranteed
At CODET Vision Institute, your lenses and prescription are 100% guaranteed within the first 30 days against any challenges or problems with fit or function.
Low-Cost and Efficient Shipping
For all of our patients that aren’t local, we offer an efficient shipping service for your eyeglasses or sunglasses. Contact us to learn more!