Pricing & Affordability
CODET offers affordable and transparent eye care.
Medical tourism is rising in popularity as more and more people seek high-quality, affordable alternatives to working within increasingly complex healthcare systems and complicated insurance landscapes in their home countries. CODET Vision Institute has proven time and again its capability to deliver world-class care to visiting patients from across North America and beyond at prices within their budget.
Why is CODET’s world-class care so affordable?
Patients will quickly notice that our affordable pricing clearly does not arise out of a “sacrifice in quality.” CODET’s state-of-the art technology and facilities, expert medical professionals, rigorous quality standards, and highly trained and warm staff unmistakably demonstrates that we relentlessly invest in providing the most advanced and effective ophthalmology services available worldwide.
So how is it possible that CODET provides such high quality care at such affordable prices? There are three key reasons CODET is able to offer patients this optimal combination of quality and affordability:
- Because CODET is a leading research and development partner to the ophthalmic industry, in which we take a prominent role in the development of the most advanced technology in ophthalmology, we are able to acquire this technology at oftentimes-exclusive financial terms. In turn, CODET is able to pass these savings onto patients.
- Since 1986, CODET has been investing heavily in its infrastructure to provide world-class care. Simultaneously, year-after-year, CODET’s brand and prestige has become exponentially stronger, which has consequently led to increasingly stronger patient demand for our services. As a result, this has allowed CODET to leverage its existing, robust infrastructure to treat increasingly higher volumes of patients from both near and far, without the need of drastically increasing prices to handle these increases in patient demand.
- As digital marketing platforms have become increasingly important, CODET has been at the forefront of such developments. As a result, CODET has employed a lean marketing strategy, in which we heavily rely on patient reviews, testimonials, and referrals as a source of demand generation. This approach to marketing has allowed CODET to continue to provide top care at affordable prices, without the need for consistent price increases to cover exorbitant marketing costs.
Save up to 45%-75% compared to higher eye surgery prices in developed countries.
No Hidden Fees
Never pay a single penny more for your eye surgery than the quoted price.
World-Class, Yet Affordable
State-of-the-art technology and world-class medical expertise at affordable prices!
|Surgery||Price at CODET |
|All-Laser-LASIK or PRK||$1,299 USD|
|Light Adjustable Lens Implantation||$4,175 USD|
|PanOptix or Synergy IOL Implantation||$3,849 USD|
|Vivity IOL Implantation||$3,849 USD|
|Cataract with Monofocal IOL||$2,449 USD|
|Pterygium Surgery||$1,449 USD|
|Laser Pterygium Surgery||$1,675 USD|
|ICL Toric||$3,449 USD|
|ICL HyperToric||$3,449 USD|
|ICL Standard||$3,199 USD|
|Cornea Transplant Assisted with Laser (Cornea not included)||$5,600 USD|
|Lucentis Application for Retina (per application)||$585 USD|
|Wetlia Application for Retina (per application)||$635 USD|
|Vitrectomy (Retina Surgery)||$4,555 USD – $5,970 USD|
|Laser Treatment for Retina||$569 USD|
|Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Surgery)||$2,075 USD – $5,010 USD|
|Botox (Cosmetic)||$5 USD per unit|
|Fillers (Cosmetic)||$360 USD – $1,400 USD|
|Strabismus (Surgical)||$2,120 USD – $4,635 USD|
|Strabismus Treatment with Botox||$945 USD – $1,065 USD|
|Glaucoma Surgery||$2,360 USD – $4,550 USD|
|MIBO Dry Eye Treatments (3 sessions)||$595 USD|
|OrCam: Low Vision Device||$3,160 – $5,265 USD|
We make it easy to pay for your eye care
We accept a wide range payment methods listed below, including online payments.
- Credit & Debit Cards
- Bank transfers and checks
- Flex Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Affordable Patient Financing
- We work with 3rd Party Financial Institutions to offer you the opportunity to finance your surgical procedure.
- Low Interest Rates – some patients may qualify for 0% interest and others can obtain financing for as low as 3.99% APR interest.
- Low Monthly Payments – Pay off your medical procedure over an extended period of time, anywhere from 12-60 months, depending on the type of financial plan you are approved for!
- Get approved in only one business day and receive the funds for your loan in only 3 business days!
Can I use my Flex Spending Account (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSA) for eye care at CODET?
Flex Spending Accounts and Health Savings Accounts can be a really practical and useful way of covering healthcare costs at CODET. For example, procedures such as All-Laser-LASIK are often times not covered by health insurance but may be covered by your FSA or HSA plan.
Watch the video below to learn more about using you FSA or HSA plan at CODET. Contact us for more information.
CODET accepts all major Mexican health insurance plans
Our leading, highly experienced, and dedicated health insurance department accepts all plans in Mexico and guides you through the entire process step-by-step.
- Seguros Monterrey
- Seguros Atlas
- Plan Seguro
- Ve Por Más Seguros