December 13 is Ophthalmologist’s Day. This annual celebration commemorates the death of Saint Lucia, protector of the blind. Here at CODET Vision Institute we recognize, honor, and congratulate all ophthalmologists for their hard work in taking care of their patients’ eye health and we took a moment to recognize the ophthalmologists at our institution.
Since 1986 the ophthalmologists of CODET have completed over 80,000 surgeries and procedures. We are honored that patients trust our experience and excellence in care to take care of their eye health.
The Importance of Eye Care
On this celebration day, we invite you to take care of your eye health by attending a consultation at CODET Vision Institute. Consultations include a comprehensive examination, including eye dilatation, in order to obtain a complete view of your vision health. If you are more than 40 years old, it is recommended you receive a vision test once a year to ensure proper care of your vision.
Congratulations to all ophthalmologists for their hard work in taking care of their patients’ eye health!
- Dr. Arturo Chayet, Cornea, Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- Dr. Denisse Pinkus, Cornea, Cataract, and Refractive Surgery
- Dr. Irma Miriam Zamudio, General Ophthalmology
- Dr. Gabriela Manuelita Avila Mendoza, Glaucoma, Cataract, and Refractive Surgery
- Dr. Sergio Groman, Retina, Macula, and Vitreous
- Dr. Martin J. Guzmán, Plastic and Reconstructive Oculofacial Surgery
- Dr. Adriana Valdés Barrena, Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus Surgery